VIVIT Privacy Statement
VIVIT International Inc. (“VIVIT Supply”) is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information of visitors to its website. VIVIT Supply is also committed to complying with the privacy legislation that governs the collection, use, disclosure, storage, and ultimate disposition of its website visitors’ (your) personal information in ways that safeguard privacy.
Why We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
Personal information means information about an identifiable person, such as your name, email address, and any personally identifiable information we collect while you visit our site. We collect and use your personal information in order to learn more about the visitors to our site and in certain circumstances, to communicate with you. We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information other than for the purposes that we have identified, or for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Most of the personal information that VIVIT collects, uses and discloses is provided by you or collected as a result of your visit to our site. By visiting our site or by providing VIVIT Supply with your personal information, you consent to VIVIT Supply’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as set forth in this policy. In this way, your consent to our collection, use and disclosure as set out in this policy or as required or authorized by law is also implied. You are considered to have given implied consent when VIVIT Supply’s purpose for collecting, using or disclosing personal information would be considered obvious and you use our site or voluntarily provide your personal information for that obvious purpose. You may withdraw your consent at any time, but not where the withdrawal of your consent would frustrate the performance of a legal obligation, and in many cases such withdrawal may well result in a reduction of services available to you.
What we Collect, Use and Disclose
We collect your personal information when:
- we collect the IP address of visitors to our website;
- you register a complaint
- you engage in any other communications with VIVIT Supply (your name, contact information, and the personal information you provide in that communication).
When you visit the VIVIT Supply website, we also collect information about the computer on which you access the web site including: your IP address, the type of operating system and the browser you use, the pages you visit on the VIVIT Supply site, and the links you click on the VIVIT Supply site. We collect this information to facilitate the operation and security of our website. This information is collected in the system logs for a limited time and for review only if required. Only system administrators or persons provided with access for the purpose of web development can log into our protected website to see the logs, which are only available for a limited time.
We also have an extension (a third-party cookie) for Google Analytics that collects additional details such as the type of device used and, if “location services” are enabled, its location. If you have a Google account, these cookies may also store some of your personal information that you agreed to when signing up for one of Google’s services.
VIVIT Supply will only collect, use and disclose personal information that is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in this policy, unless we receive further consent, and only in a manner that is consistent with the privacy legislation. VIVIT Supply will only collect, use and disclose personal information as authorized or required by law. We will not sell or rent your personal information without your consent.
Disclosure Outside of VIVIT
VIVIT Supply will not disclose your personal information without your permission unless we have advised you previously or we are required or authorized by law to do so. For example:
- If you post any comments to our website, we provide the public with your name.
- If you register for any online video call, conference or instruction offered by VIVIT Supply some or all of the personal information you provide on your introduction to the call may be sent to the relevant participants.
- If you attend an online video meeting for or with VIVIT Supply or register for any online video instruction which may be offered by VIVIT Supply, your participation in the relevant meeting or instruction will be subject to our service provider’s privacy and security practices and policies.
- Our third party website developer and a limited number of VIVIT Supply employees have administrative access to our website to fix bugs, to optimize the website performance, or to continue to develop new software applications to work for or with the VIVIT Supply website.
- Much of the personal information that VIVIT Supply holds is stored on our website hosted on servers owned and managed by VIVIT Supply.
Disclosure Within VIVIT Supply
Within VIVIT, some of your personal information is used and disclosed. For example:
- If you have a question for VIVIT Supply, the personal information contained in your question (for example, your name and email address) may be forwarded to an appropriate VIVIT Supply person for response.
Access to your personal information
VIVIT Supply will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and complete. You may ask VIVIT Supply to correct your personal information by contacting email@example.com. If VIVIT Supply is satisfied that your request for correction is reasonable, we will make those corrections. If VIVIT Supply does not agree with your request for correction, we will note the requested correction on copies of the personal information under our custody or control.
Security of your personal information
We employ appropriate security measures and ensure that only authorized individuals will have access to your personal information.
Retention and destruction of your personal information
We will keep your personal information only for as long as it is required. When your personal information is no longer required, VIVIT will destroy it in a confidential, secure manner.
VIVIT Supply will follow the legislation in effect in the United States for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and disposal of your personal information.
Questions about VIVIT Supply’s handling of your personal information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with VIVIT Supply’s response to your question, you may advise the privacy officer that you remain unsatisfied.